Re: Sourceforge Site for Debian

Le Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 02:49:22PM +0100, Marcelo E. Magallon écrivait:
>  > The explanation is that "Sourceforge for Debian" was of very little
>  > interest for me several months ago, it's only once you suggested me
>  > the idea (it's due to you this item in my project), that I considered
>  > it and thought about the advantages it could bring us.
>
>  I'm either missing context or misunderstanding something.

I should have been more explicit. Martin Schulze was one of the few who
read my platform before public release since I wanted his input about a
few points. In his feedback, he mentionned that he would like to have a
SF for Debian. Then I investigated the idea to see if it was of interest
for Debian, and I came to the conclusion that it was (cf my platform for
why it is) and I added it to my platform.

>  "Sourceforge for Debian" was something we discussed (we as in "I said
>  that and you were present") about two years ago in Bordeaux.  Back

It's so long ago that I didn't remember about that. :-) In fact, I'm not
sure that SF is useful as a general todo list ... it provides such
features (various trackers) for each individual project however.