Re: Proposed General Resolution : IRC as a Debian communication channel

On Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 10:39:41AM +0100, Peter Makholm wrote:
> I would oppose to any GR making Debian a little more closed both in
> reality and in how people looks at us.

There is no such GR pending, unless you interpret Raphael's that way
(which wouldn't make a lot of sense).

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     If God had intended for man to go
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     about naked, we would have been