Re: PROPOSED: [CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT] Alternate disambiguation of 4.1.5

> 	Our stances on this are different. Almost diametrically
>  opposing, as people havce pointed out. Mere polemics can't hide that
>  fact.

And there's no point in trying to attach labels onto the proposals;
instead, we should presume that the developers as a whole do have half
a clue, and don't need to be carefully instructed in the "right"
interpretation of the various proposals, but are smart enough to read
them themselves and understand them.

Your proposal is sane, and Branden's is sane, and the relevant
question is which one is supported by the necessary number of
developers to pass.  And the way to find that out is.... vote.

Thomas