Re: clamav 0.93 accepted to archive, but no updates

Jan Wagner wrote:
On Sunday 25 May 2008 06:59, Ben Finney wrote:
What's going on here? The version announced to be in the archive since
2008-05-20 doesn't appear available on this machine at all, even
though I've updated the package list from that archive.

I got it via etch-proposed-updates/volatile

With kind regards, Jan.
From http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile/ :

"The -proposed-distributions are _not_ for real usage. Uploaded packages enter
them without further checks, and they may subsequently be rejected (and
removed from the archive). So, if you use them, you risk to end up with
unrecommended packages."

Why is it no longer simply in etch/volatile? :-\
proposed-updates is mentioned nowhere, also not on http://volatile.debian.org/ ...