Re: Dovecot correct ownership for logs

Interesting. That's not even configured in our main.cfg. We have these concerning dovecot:
smtpd_sasl_type = dovecot
mailbox_command = /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -d $USER

But that's still not that helpful for the main issue. Why on earth is postfix throwing issues about the log files, even when they are world-readable and -writable? It's not that dovecot doesn't log to them, but it's also not the case that it's an error message that can just be ignored, as it brings mail delivery to a halt.