Serial Connection in Debian 9 Moxa Device

Hello Debian Team,
We are using Linux Debain 9 in our moxa devices.
we are connected in a network where we connect with our moxa device via ssh and run the commands with Gauge ip and port and get Data.
Now I'm Facing issue from 2, 3 weeks to connect the moxa using ssh and then connect to the serial port and get data as i getting in Telnet.
I need Your Help in this Scenario to get the data when i connect through serial cable.
please Let me know ASAP.
Thanks
Faisal