Spurious messages at the console

Folks:

I've installed Debian (latest) without X on a small form factor PC, and
typically SSH into it, though I also have a keyboard and monitor
temporarily connected to it.

I'm getting spurious error messages in groups on the monitor connected to
it. They look like:

[76056.389126] pcieport 0000:00:1c.0: PCIe Buss Error: severity=Corrected,
type=Physical Layer, (Reciever ID)

That's just one line. Others are related but different. These happen every
few minutes, and only on the monitor, not where I'm SSHed in.

It would be neat to know what's going wrong, and if you can come up with a
reason, I'd be interested. But I'm not really fixated on that. Instead,
what I'm interested in is how to make them stop.

Any help would be appreciated.

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster