RE: Shopify help center

Hello store owner, how are you doing today, I am Mublex Kion, a shopify expert, I visited your store recently and I appreciate your effort towards setting up the store, However towards my analysis I can see that you have not implemented the latest strategy used by successful Shopify store owners in the recent month which is Google Shopping Ads(GSAs). If I should ask, Did you know what GSAs is and how it can benefit your store?