Kvm Bridge Network Problem

I am running Bookworm on my main platform. After quite a bit of googling and many errors and much head scratching I have managed to follow the instructions in:

https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/how-to-add-network-bridge-with-nmcli-networkmanager-on-linux/ .

I have currently implicated this on a Windows 10 client. However, there still remains a problem. After the first restart of the Windows client the internet was accessible. However, a problem arose after I successfully installed br0 (copy attached). I was able to use the LAN printer and the 40" TV , but could not access the Host.

I'm sure that I have missed something, but I don't know what.

Guidance to a solution to the problem would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.
https://insilicochemistry.net

source /etc/network/interfaces.d/*

# The loopback network interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

# Specify that the physical interface that should be connected to the bridge
# should be configured manually, to avoid conflicts with NetworkManager
iface enp2s0 inet manual

#Primary network interface with bridge
auto br0
iface br0 inet static