Re: Seeking a Terminal Emulator on Debian for "Passthrough" Printing

On 13/01/2024 11:00, phoebus phoebus wrote:
I will now discuss this information with our project team to determine the best way to incorporate it. This includes considering presenting the idea to our management and potentially engaging a qualified third party to design a prototype. The goal would be to further develop these features beyond the initial stage, so that the PuTTY project team can seamlessly integrate them (ideally in the form of a ready-to-use patch).

I'd just suggest checking with the PuTTY team before hand if they'd be interested in adding the functionality. Sure, a ready-to-apply patch increases the chances, but this seems like a very specific feature that very few people seem to need, so they might not want to add extra complexity to the software.

--
Everything bows to success, even grammar.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br