Debian in HPC

Hi,

Is anyone aware of Debian being used on largish, say 100s of nodes and
1000s of cores, clusters for High-Performance Computing (HPC)?

I ask because CentOS, which has been used widely in HPC, has been
essentially killed off by IBM.  Alternative Red-Hat-like OSs, such as
Rocky and ALMA have appeared, but I wondered whether there are still
valid arguments against Debian.  In the past these arguments tended to
revolve around problems relating to drivers for slightly exotic
hardware, such as InfiniBand or, more recently, Omnipath.

Cheers,

Loris

--
This signature is currently under constuction.