Re: Date time problem bookworm, fvwm....

On 2023-10-22 at 07:24, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

> I better not tell. My clock is a... shell script in a tiny Xterm
> which also shows my battery status.

Ooo, that sounds interesting. I don't currently have a laptop, so the
battery-status part wouldn't currently apply, but this sounds like
something I might like to try when that changes; any chance of sharing
the specific details?

> But I'm weird.

I literally used to go by "Weird" as a nickname, though (sadly?) it
never became as commonly used as with Al. Weird doesn't bother me at
all.

--
   The Wanderer