Re: question for seasoned links users?

On Fri, 16 Sep 2022, Karen Lewellen wrote:

Hi folks,
Does the browser have  the ability to create a screenshot after a fashion?
Need to document something for a site owner that will show for them, even if my screen reader presents it differently.
Thanks,
Karen

I've never used links, preferring lynx, but if it doesn't have things
like --dump (or that doesn't work for the site) then you could run it
inside screen (or tmux) and take a screenshot that way.

ctrl-a h
in screen to take a screenshoot.

Tim.