Re: Very light "private" cloud

Hello Gene,

Am 2018-05-29 hackte Gene Heskett in die Tasten:
> On Tuesday 29 May 2018 16:47:48 deloptes wrote:
> I OTOH, feel I have to defend her. First, I had no clue where she
> hails
> from, so I now know, and a wee bit about a place on the far side of
> the
> planet, so reading about her current situation educates me a bit about
> fellow human. One who has been a steady poster, and helpfull to many,
> on
> this list for quite some time.

Thankyou.

> Take care on that bobcat Michelle, they are a rough ride.

Too late!

I have already discovered thet the hydraulic is very rough.
I August/September I get my Prefered 7t or 11t excavator with backhoe
which is another class.

I have a 1,8t one and was yesterday alredy falling in a 25cm deep
ditch and instead of digging with the Bobcat I diged me out by hand.

Discovered, that the Bobcat can not realy cope with a slope of more
then 10 degree...

Thanks in advance

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet