Re: Very light "private" cloud

Hi,

Am 2018-05-29 hackte deloptes in die Tasten:
> How this does contribute to the original question. If everybody starts
> writing here his/her daily business or life stories, it will finish
> the
> list.

It has something to do with it, because normally I would code things
I need myself!  Since my house is not ready and I have move out on
31th from my provisory flat and continue living in my Sprinter, I have
not the possibility to code anythin currently!

> please, for the future. BTW good luck with your undertaking - and make
> one
> thing after the other. I guess the cloud solution will not change in
> the
> next couple of months, so it can wait.

I need a light and fast solution!

> regards