Re: Jesse install images?

On Thursday 12 December 2013 07:29 AM, Shane Johnson wrote:
Sorry I also should have stated that you can use either a Live CD or a
Rescue CD.

Shane

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 6:57 PM, Shane Johnson
<sdj@rasmussenequipment.com <mailto:sdj@rasmussenequipment.com>> wrote:

    Nope, It's a little more difficult, but you can do a bootstrap
    install following these instructions adapted to Debian.

    Ubuntu Debootstrap instructions
    <https://help.ubuntu.com/12.04/installation-guide/amd64/linux-upgrade.html>

    Shane

    On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Jon N <jdnandroid@gmail.com