Re: sudo security Was: Reporting missing package during install

Gentleman, the exploits are unknown to you, not to the black market that supplies
those investing in "not perfectly legitimate software". Should I quote stuxnet one more time or you took the time to read how it reached it's not-network-connected intended targets?

--
Gian Uberto Lauri
Messaggio inviato da un tablet