Re: sudo security Was: Reporting missing package during install

yaro@marupa.net writes:

 > Not only that, but now whoever seeks to compromise your account has the added
 > challenge of figuring out just what, exactly, the name of the
 > account is.

Usually attackers first try to enter -possibly using a faulty
service-, then to exploit some vulnerability. And grep is great in
finding 0:0 accounts :)

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO