Re: Page-viewing problem in Iceweasel on Debian testing/Jessie

On 12/11/13, Muntasim-Ul-Haque <nineteen@iut-dhaka.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
> I just upgraded to Debian testing. Here I'm facing some problems
> regarding Iceweasel. I cannot see writings/fonts in some webpages. For
> example, when I'm writing a blog on Blogger, I cannot see the writings
> but after it's done, I could see it published. Again some webpages are
> creating the same problem. I cannot see web content, like materials or
> writings, but images are clearly visible. So what should I do?

Sounds like you might have some foreground/background color settings
problem. Did you change the colors at all (even in the past) of your
fonts? If so, try to go back to default settings, and work from there.

As a temporary fix, try closing iceweasel, and moving your current
firefox profile directory out of the way:
cd ~/.mozilla/firefox; ls -l
mv $PROFILE_DIR tmpname.bak

Good luck
Zenaan