Page-viewing problem in Iceweasel on Debian testing/Jessie

Hi,
I just upgraded to Debian testing. Here I'm facing some problems regarding Iceweasel. I cannot see writings/fonts in some webpages. For example, when I'm writing a blog on Blogger, I cannot see the writings but after it's done, I could see it published. Again some webpages are creating the same problem. I cannot see web content, like materials or writings, but images are clearly visible. So what should I do?
Muntasim-Ul-Haque