Re: Debianly Correct place to add ~/bin to $PATH ? [solved]

There are different ways to get the job done. Conclusion there is not
a single correct way to deal with this issue. But the main point is
that Debian installer does not automatically take care of this.  I'm
happy with this new knowledge, especially with Andrei's information
about the lack on interest on the part of the developers who might be
most knowledgeable on the topic.  On to something else.

Thanks to all