Re: Shutdown computer after a specific command has been executed

On Monday 09 December 2013 14:03:57 Muntasim-Ul-Haque wrote:
> I'm a Broadband Internet user and I'm billed for the time
> my Internet connection is active. Sometimes it happens that I've a
> large software to install like the TeXworks, which is about 650MB,
> I think. Or, the system up-gradation, if you may consider. In that
> case, that would take 6Hrs+ for my Internet connection.

I'm puzzled.  How can broadband take six hours to do an upgrade?  I
would expect dial-up to do so, but broadband??

I even looked in Wiktionary to see whether it was another word which
changes its meaning as it crosses the pond, but that appears not to
be the case. :-?

Lisi