Re: php 5.2 on debian wheezy

On 11/23/2013 6:51 AM, Roland RoLaNd wrote:
All,

An application we're using is in need for php5.2 and we lack the time to
make it work with the latest version.

google search shows a lot of 5.3 to 5.2 downgrade for squeeze but not
for wheezy naturally.

May i ask if anyone has done so recently, and if you could provide a how to?

Thanks

I don't know what your problems are. There aren't that many changes from PHP 5.2.x to 5.4.x. Well-written scripts should run pretty much unchanged. I've still got a lot of scripts written for PHP 5.1 or before running on PHP 5.4.14.

Unless the scripts are really crappy, you should find any problems to be minor and easily fixed.

Jerry