Re: Install Google Chrome

On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:59:10 -0700
Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> wrote:

> I use either Chromium or Firefox (Iceweasel) or Midori on all of my
> web sites including banking and business web sites without problem.
> YMMV.  But Chromium is definitely usable on every web site I routinely
> access.  That is my experience with it.  In practice if I have a
> problem with any site then I always try Chromium as my gold standard.
> Mostly because I always run Firefox with NoScript and FlashBlock and
> BetterPrivacy plugins.  Which makes Firefox my main browser for normal
> well behaved sites.

+1

I also use other FF / IW privacy / blocking plugins, including Ghostery
and RequestPolicy (and Privoxy).

But I don't use BetterPrivacy - my understanding is that LSOs are now
treated just like ordinary cookies, obviating BetterPrivacy. Does BP
still do anything useful not done natively by the browser?

Celejar