Wich port should I use for Xeon E3-1230v2 processor ?

Hi,

I recently bought Dell PowerEdge T110 II with  Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 Processor (3.3GHz, 4C/8T, 8M Cache).

I don’t know which port I should use.

At the moment I am using Debian 7.1.0 AMD64 and I have serious issue. Desktop keeps locking all the time. I can move mouse but system does not react.

Best regards.

John Ostrowski

John Ostrowski
Software Engineer

CSE Servelec Logo D +44 1246 437593   P +44 1246 437580   F +44 1246 437401   A Rotherside Road, Eckington, Sheffield. S21 4HL
E john.ostrowski@cse-servelec.com   W www.cse-servelec.com
This email including any attachments is for the named person or persons use only. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mis-transmission. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender, delete the email immediately, and remove all copies from your system. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. All opinions expressed in this message are that of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is so authorised. Any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any third party relying on this email is excluded. The company reserves the right to monitor all email communication for compliance purposes and to protect our business. CSE Servelec is part of the CSE Global (UK) group of companies www.cse-globaluk.com. CSE-Global (UK) Limited is a subsidiary of CSE Global (Singapore). CSE-Servelec Limited is a private limited company registered in England and Wales Co. No. 6879601 UK. VAT Number: GB648280518.
P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless absolutely necessary. CSE encourages environmental awareness.