Re: Procedure to uninstall nvidia drivers and restore nouveau

Thank you all for the sed regex explanation. What possible kernel variations other than 'generic' are possible to require the sed substitution?

After some googling, I've discovered that I'm actually compiling the nvidia driver and hence the business with the Linux header.