Question: Windows size in KDE

Hi folks,

just two questions about windows in KDE, maybe someone knows more.

First question:
Is there a way or a trick, how I a windows size will be stored, if I close a
window and want to reopen it again with the same size when it was closed?

Second question:
I have an application closed (the window) and it is only running in the
taskbar (in my case for example choqok). When I start KDE it is always started
with opened window. Hoiw can I force it to be started only in the taskbar?

Thanks for any hints!

Best

Hans