Re: wacky question

On Fri, 21 Jun 2013 01:33:41 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 2013-06-20 at 15:25 -0700, Scott Linnenbringer wrote:
> > Facebook stores every wall post, private message, photo, etc even
> > after you remove from wall, delete or untag.
>
> In some countries this is forbidden.

Meaning that only the government can do it.

But if forbidden things didn't have a way of happening, we would have
no need for police, prisons etc., the existence of the law would
guarantee good behaviour.

It is safest to assume that any available technology *will* be used by
one's own government, and any private organisations large enough to
lean on members of that government.

--
Joe