Re: wacky question

On Thu, 2013-06-20 at 15:25 -0700, Scott Linnenbringer wrote:
> Facebook stores every wall post, private message, photo, etc even
> after you remove from wall, delete or untag.

In some countries this is forbidden.

I completely have no idea for what reason people have Facebook, Twitter
and LinkIn accounts. I'm not kidding, I really don't understand this,
even if there would be no issues regarding to data protection. Hopefully
the LinkIn community stops spamming people who aren't LinkIn members.
Fortunately I didn't receive a LinkIn spam for a very long time, perhaps
it's now forbidden that LinkIn does spam in Germany or Europe. As soon
as Facebook has got servers in Europe, they might have to change their
policy.