Re: wacky question

Scott Linnenbringer writes:
> Facebook stores every wall post, private message, photo, etc even
> after you remove from wall, delete or untag.

You choose to put stuff on Facebook.  I choose not to.

> Gmail scans your email to place relevant ads.

No they don't.  Google never sees any of my email.

> There's loads of deep-web mining companies that are compiling profiles
> on you like pipl.com.

They have no information on me that I did not choose to make public
(except that which the government made public, such as county land
records).  They also are not going to search my house and sieze my
property because they got it into their heads that my purchases of
rocket fuel were suspicious.  The worst they'll do is send me unwanted
advertising.  They already do that.  I can deal with it.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com