Re: Thanks to All

John Hasler writes:
> Siard writes:
> > AFAIK, in general, the older one gets, the less important technical
> > aspects become w.r.t. the choices one makes, and the more important
> > the extent gets to which one can identify himself with the makers/
> > manufacturers/developers.
>
> That has not been my experience.

Some people mature very slowly... :-))  Perhaps it's yet to come ;-)

I used SuSE for a long time. But when its owner, Novell, went to
collaborate with a company that is not known for its noble intentions,
I could not live with that and switched to Debian.  That is a clear
example of a non-technical criterion.