Re: newer kernels from experimental?

2013-03-14 02:00, Brad Alexander skrev:
[...] sid is still sporting
the 3.2.x kernel.
[...] I would like to play with some of the
newer features from the later 3.x kernels from experimental, [...]
I was wondering if anyone is running any of them, and if they
are stable enough for day-to-day use.

I use 3.7, installed from experimental, and it works well for me. I am not using any fancy filesystems or other fancy features, though.

I considered installing 3.8 from experimental, but that one seems to move from the old initramfs tools to something called dracut, so I decided to stay with 3.7, as it works for me.

/ johan