Re: Wanted: an internet free minimal Debian install

Tom H wrote:

I pointed out to the OP in a thread that he started a few months ago -
on the same recurring topic - that the size of the installer has no
effect on the size of the install.

I agree and appreciate the help you and many others have been giving me.

Furthermore, since he has purchased
a set of Debian DVDs, he has no reason to use any other iso!

I disagree with your conclusion ;}
I don't express my self well in writing. I still pursue a small iso to satisfy my overall goals. I wish there were viable user groups nearer than a 2-3 hour drive each way. Being able to sit down over a pizza or two would solve many communication issues. [I live in Springfield MO. Nearest active groups I know of are in Kansas City and Columbia.]

Once again, I appreciate the help I continue to receive.