Re: Help netbooting a diskless, [headless] system [solved/tips]

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:33:15PM -0800, Ross Boylan wrote:
> I got things working and made some  discoveries along the way.  Maybe I
> should put this material on a wiki; any suggestions where?

Create account at wiki.debian.org and think about putting it there under
appropriate location.  You are doing good job ... I haven't read it but
it is non-trivial to work under consumer grade network router.

When you put it, please describe network configuration with schematic
picture etc.

Thanks,

Osamu