Re: Some applications freezing up

Le 27.12.2012 03:05, Daniel Dalton a écrit :
On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 02:14:35PM +0100,
berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:
Maybe those softwares are using their own database?

Rhythmbox yes, gmpc, would use mpd though?
well, not my problem, since I do not intend to use such kind of
softwares.

I can avoid rhythmbox, but it'd be nice to have at least one of the gui
apps working.

Anyway looks like it is going to be tricky to debug so I suppose command
line is better for now.

Cheers,
Dan

Hum... thinking about it, using valgrind might give you some hints about where is the problem.

About gmpc to not build it's own db, I've seen sqlite3 in it's dependencies. I guess it is using it to store informations mpd does not manage.