Re: Lightdm doesn't load

On 26/12/12 12:05 PM, Sharon Kimble wrote:
I installed lightdm last night, and got it working okay. Did you do
anything with /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf
? I suspect not, but that's where its configurations are set. And once
they're set I rebooted to make sure it would work, and it did.

Good luck
Sharon.

On 26 December 2012 16:39, Frank McCormick <debianlist@videotron.ca