Re: ocfs2+drbd two-primary

You are saying me that use HA and you have a master file system and share from on it via NFS to the other server. is that right?
I tried some scenarios about cluster. GlusterFS, NFS and OCFS2. My system daily load is very highly. It's over 50 million transactions daily. So nfs and glusterfs are not great working under the real load. ocfs2 is best solution for me. Because I have many small files and GlusterFS and NFS can not great work with many small files (or many write operations). When ocfs2 use be without drbd, it does go haywire at any fault or crash situation. So I want to try ocfs2+drbd.