Re: [OT?] Free Software petition on WhiteHouse.gov

On 12/25/2012 01:10 AM, Max Hyre wrote:
>    Dear Debianists:
>
>    The U.S. president's website has a petition to support the use of
> Free Software in schools.  It might be a good idea for us USAians to
> sign it:
>
> 	http://wh.gov/Rz6C

That would be one of the smartest moves the nation could make -- so
it'll probably never happen.

Ever tried to look at your medical records -- particularly medical
diagnostic images -- using free software? Yeah, mostly not happening. I
complain about it constantly. The people running medical institutions I
use are thinking of having me scanned to see if I might have three heads.