Re: Freeze accounts

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Lars Noodén <lars.nooden@gmail.com> wrote:

> Although it says that the allow/deny directives are processed in the
> following order DenyUsers, AllowUsers, DenyGroups, and AllowGroups, it
> does not say if the first match or last  match is what is applied.  I've
> tried a little experimenting and not found a way to grant exceptions
> through either AllowUsers or AllowGroups, but that might be just my
> confusion.
>
> Regards,
> /Lars

I've tried your idea here. I think its not possible.

I don't want to look one by one. There should be a way to process them in batch.

I find David's idea of editing passwd dangerous and annoying. It would
be ok to change a single user, but even then I would choose this way
with caution.

Thanks,
Beco.

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

"My psychiatrist told me I was crazy. I told him I wanted a second
opinion. He told me that I was also ugly."