Re: Various modethods accesing debian-user list

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 10:23:54AM -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
> I am subscribed to debian-user@lists.debian.org in the normal
> fashion. Last weekend, for an unknown/unknowable reason, mail from
> all lists from lists.debian.org was interrupted. Also I was unable
> to connect to the archive page. Whatever the problem was, it is
> apparently resolved.
>
> That got me looking for alternatives in case it recurs.

At the end of the day, if the list server is down, then even if you
can read the archives or submit posts via a gateway, they won't be
distributed to other subscribers until the list server is up again.
Take the opportunity to get some fresh air and an ice cream instead :)