Re: What is playing videos in web browsers?

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 00:11:22 +0200
lee <lee@yun.yagibdah.de> wrote:

> Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 23:22:28 +0200
> > lee <lee@yun.yagibdah.de> wrote:

> >> And where are these people?  And why would it work for them and not for
> >> me?
> >
> > I'm one of them, and I have no idea why it doesn't work for you, but I
> > should note that it doesn't always work for me on all sites, either.
>
> It worked on none of the sites I've tried.  Do you have an URL to a site
> where it does?

As per another email in this thread, I'm not talking about Flash, but
mostly (solely?) about certain types of audio content; sorry if I've
misled anyone. Take this page (Hebrew):

http://www.iba.org.il/gimmel/?entity=869508&type=269&page=248

Clicking the little red headphone-with-emanating-sound-waves brings up

"You must install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.

Click here to download and install the plugin.

Or click here to view the content directly in your Windows Media
Player."

Clicking the second link invokes gecko-mediaplayer with a normal stream
url.

Celejar