Re: Display hurtful on LCD screen with Wheezy

On Thursday 20 September 2012 18:20:49 Mark Allums wrote:
> > On Thursday 20 September 2012 15:37:54 Mark Allums wrote:
> >> Never had that experience or heard of it or dreamt of it.
> >
> > You obviously feel that your experience is more valid than anyone else's
> > when it comes to monitors.  But you appear to know nothing at all about
> > eye/eyesight/eyestrain problems and headaches.
> >
> > You couldn't have heard of it, since you discount any mention you *do*
> > hear. And it is irrelevant whether you have experienced or dreamt of it.
> >  There must be a good many disabilities, illnesses and physical problems
> > about which you know nothing or very little, and hopefully many more of
> > which you have no experience.
> >
> > Lisi
>
> I don't understand the bitterness of this reply.

I would as always challenge your choice of word.  I was annoyed, not bitter.
But try reading your earlier replies both to me and to Andrei, particularly
to Andrei, whom you instructed to "live and learn".

And no-one but you is concentrating on a single issue.  I had made several
suggestions, which Lionel had answered.  Other people had made various
suggestions.  You had made not one original helpful suggestion, just
poo-pooed anyone who had any experience that did not concur with your ideas.

> I am trying to help.

Whatever would your emails be like if you were tying to hinder!

> I just want everyone to think broadly and creatively, not focus on one
single aspect of the issue.

No-one but you is concentrating on a single issue.  I had made several
suggestions, which Lionel had answered.  Other people had made various
suggestions.  You had made not one helpful suggestion, just poo-pooed anyone