Re: Disable X-Server temporary

Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> OT: When I read about Debian's runlevel 1 I noticed that for
> http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/212 using Firefox 15.0.1 I
> have to scroll to the right, no line break :(.

The scrolling problem is the same for other browsers too.  It appears
to be a "web site html markup fail".  I say appears to be because
although I looked briefly and see the problem is related to the table
formatting used I won't say that is the root cause.

However the problem seems to be centered on its formatting as a table
driven site now and the article is pushed into fixed width table data
(<td>) fields.  Blech!  I can't believe it has always been that way.
The site maintainer is probably experimenting with other markup and
not realizing the problem.

Bob