Re: Evernote message: Emailed note was not submitted

On 09/05/12 20:16, Mika Suomalainen wrote:
> 09.05.2012 12:42, no-reply@evernote.com kirjoitti:
>>

>> Evernote was unable to submit your note for the following reason:
>> The storage limit for this account has been reached.
>> [Cannot email more than 50 notes to Evernote account per day]
>>
>> Original message information:
>> From: Clive Standbridge <list-user@tgstandbridges.plus.com>

Not Evernote spamming. They're just allowing their service to be used
for spamming.

Find the person (probably identifies with comic book characters) using
the alias *ledgemem* who signed the list up for spam, and ask them to,
um, please stop because it's annoying you.

And/or send something like this to help+nettica@evernote.com:-

I have received a number of unsolicited emails from your service.
Your service is being used to spam others with email using my name
without my permission.

At no stage did I ever subscribe to, agree to receive messages from, or
authorise you to post messages on my behalf.

Kindly desist immediately.

Perhaps send a copy to your local relevant authority. Maybe if enough of
us do that they might cease.

Kind regards.

answers to questions about Debian:-