Re: Software-upgrades not installable due to APT-misconfiguration ?

Leaving aside usability-questions for now and trying to continue making friends
with Gmane:

> Kind of redundant now that you've used aptitude to upgrade - if you
> hadn't I'd have then asked for the output of "apt-get -s upgrade".
> In this case it looks I'd ask for the output of:-
> # apt-get -sf dist-upgrade

andreas@osrdii:~$ sudo apt-get -sf dist-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
  libtirpc1
  nfs-common xserver-xephyr xserver-xorg-core
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 3 not upgraded.
Inst libtirpc1 (0.2.0-2 Debian:6.0.3/stable [amd64])
Conf libtirpc1 (0.2.0-2 Debian:6.0.3/stable [amd64])
andreas@osrdii:~$