Re: kernel oops with Google Chrome after recent security update (2.6.32-35squeeze1)

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 09:19:52 +0000, Curt wrote:

> After installing a kernel security update yesterday, I'm getting random
> kernel oops when using Google Chrome. Anybody else seeing this
> phenomenon?

Yes, a couple of users in the Spanish mailing list are also reporting
this.

Can you explain what is the current issue? I mean, does the "oops" happen
when launching the browser? What's the content of the "oops"? I could not
understand what they were referring to :-?

(searching...)

This can be related:
http://www.google.vu/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=51f63d2301865ceb&hl=en

Which fianlly points to this: