Re: MTU and Postfix

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 00:09:49 -0500, Stan Hoeppner wrote:

> On 9/4/2011 8:39 AM, Camaleón wrote:
>
>> I agree. The best way to sort out these problems is by carrying out
>> additional tests with the host we were experiencing problems but I've
>> had not very good experiences when contacting Spanish admins, most of
>> them just don't reply at all or are not interested in solving this
>> problematic ;-(
>
> It's not just Spanish admins.  This happens every day with
> spam/abuse/other reports to all manner of US entities, whose staff are

Mmm... I had had to contact in many ocassions to admins (mainly located
in USA and UK) and they tend to be -at least- efficent. Maybe they do not
respond in a timely manner but they finally solve the problem quietly.

I'm not talking about big ISP like Hotmail, AOL or Gmail (these ones are
difficult to reach or speak to) but small companies.

Doing something similar here is like a real "siege" (yes, like a battle)
and a waste of time.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón