Re: MTU and Postfix

On 9/4/2011 8:39 AM, Camaleón wrote:

I agree. The best way to sort out these problems is by carrying out
additional tests with the host we were experiencing problems but I've had
not very good experiences when contacting Spanish admins, most of them
just don't reply at all or are not interested in solving this
problematic ;-(

It's not just Spanish admins. This happens every day with spam/abuse/other reports to all manner of US entities, whose staff are often of WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant) heritage.

--
Stan