scsiadd replacement (in squeeze)??

Hi all,

Im used to scsiadd to remove/add scsi disks (actually sata drives)
from/to my system.

But I have a box with squeeze and it looks like the scsiadd package is
not there any longer since it wasnt updated to work with new kernels
and so removed in this version.

Does anyone know of a replacement for this commands:

> scsiadd -a <device>       --> this is to add a device
> scsiadd -r <device>       --> this is to remove a device

I have read about scsitools but tried it and coulnt find what I was looking for.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Fred.