Re: [OT] Google search default lang.

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 21:28:14 +0000, Walter Hurry wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 18:39:18 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>
>> Google is now forcing their users to use cookies
>
> Not relevant to the original problem I know, but I use
>
> <http://scroogle.org/scraper.html>

Yep, I know there are many search engines that are feeding from Google
search results that provide a user-friendly interface, like DuckDuckGo or
the one you mention... but they still lack from another services I find
useful (like I said before, Google image search and news, both of which I
use every day).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón